SaveMe main goal is focused on the development of brand new generic nanosystems, which act as advanced molecular imaging agents or as delivery vehicles of highly potent non-classic drugs, for cancer diagnosis, guided surgery and therapy. The consortium will study, test, select and optimize the proposed nanosystems using primarily in-silico & in-vitro advanced models, leading to the final in vivo step with a minimal animals study.
1. Requirements and Specifications (R&S) per regulatory guidelines and constrains
2. Development of generic nano-core platform activated for molecular imaging and drug delivery
3. Cancer selective targeting and diffusion active agents
4. Novel non-classic drugs (nucleic acids and antibodies) and personalized therapy based on cancer Degradomics
5. In-silico & in-vitro analysis: safety & efficacy of various active imaging and therapeutic nanosystems
6. In-vivo proof of concept minimally required studies of selected prototypes